RinkOrganics Sun bars melt slightly when rubbed against the warmth of skin, leaving a highly moisturizing layer that softens and protects from the sun. This bar is very easy to apply, since it is in a bar and easier for kids to do themselves!
We love our Vitamin D but if you plan on spending the entire day at the beach or the pool, this is a product that needs to be in that beach bag! You would be shocked at the amount of chemicals in your sunscreen! There have been studies that show that these sunscreens do cause cancer. Here are some nasty chemicals that are being spread on adult & children's bodies..
- Oxybenzone: Hormone disrupter that is directly absorbed into skin
- Vitamin A: May speed the development of skin tumors and lesions
- Higher SPF: Not proven to be effective and could cause more exposure to UV radiation
- Fragrance: Linked to allergies and other serious health problems
- Parabens: hormone disruptors
- Coconut Oil- SPF 6
- Non nano Zinc Oxide SPF 20 (nano particle will enter your blood stream but a non-nano will not)
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil SPF 25
- Carrot Seed Oil – SPF 35
- Shea Butter – SPF 6
Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat – it will melt under 75 degrees! Best if kept in the fridge.